Artisan Toro 4000 Heavy Duty Leather sewing machine
Artisan Toro 4000
Heavy Duty Compound needle feed walking foot sewing machine for Leather stitching.
Normally for Medium to extra heavy weight leather products such as Harness, Saddles, Strap goods, Saddle bags Holsters, Canvas, Webbing and industrial fabrics.
If you are not sure email me at email@example.com with your make and model and I will assist you.
16" Working Area, Compound Needle Feed, Walking Foot (Unison Feed) Lockstitch Sewing Machine with a Large Barrel Bobbin and Oscillating Shuttle system. Features include a Lever type stitch length regulator with Reverse feed and a machine mounted bobbin re-winder. The TORO-4000 will sew up to 7/8" of leather and sews bonded threads from size 138 up to size 346. Optional up to size 415 thread.
- Right Side, Left Side, Double Toe and Center Groover Presser Feet
- LED Lamp
- Starter spool of “Premium Performance” Leather Stitching Thread,
- Extra SCHMETZ brand Needles
- Maintenance Tool Kit
- Deluxe Roller Edge Guide
- Operators and Spare Parts Manual
- Artisan Limited Lifetime Warranty and our lifetime email technical assistance
- Cylinder Length: 16” working area
- Sewing Capacity: Up to a total of 9/10”
- Presser Foot Lift: 1-1/8”
- Bobbin: # 11910 aluminum
- Stitch Length: Variable, 1” Long up to 3 stitches in an inch
- Sewing Speed: 0 to 200 rpm
- Recommended Needle: 794, 794 D, 794 S (7 x 3)
- “Schmetz” 110 (#18) to 250 (#27)
- Thread Size: z-69 to z-415
- Motor: 750 watt, A/C Electronic Servo type
Have questions? Call us 518-674-8491